SU8: Reactivity and Extremity Dead Zones settings not saving

Voted.

I have the same issue with Xbox. Since I use the Xbox gamepad/controller these settings are necessary.

Bummer-- but glad to know it’s not just me who has to mess with these settings each time I restart. And since the ‘Quick Resume’ feature doesn’t play nice with the sim, I typically have to restart daily (if not multiple times a day). So add up the time and process it takes before I even get to launch a flight. Sigh. Life.

Voted for me too, every time I start the simulator need to adjust the sensitive of my yoke again.

Same same :frowning_face:

Voted

Same here. I voted as well

Do you have the same issue if you follow the OP’s steps to reproduce it?

Yes, I have Xbox series X version and I use Hotas One

Provide extra information to complete the original description of the issue:

Setting reactivity of any axis below 100% is not saved, it keeps always as default 100%

If relevant, provide additional screenshots/video:

Voted.

Not saving either reactivity and extremity deadzone settings on any profile. PC Store version.

1 Like

Still an issue for me, anyone tested in SU9 beta?

It appears to be fixed for me in SU9 Beta. It is also announced as fixed in the patch notes.

3 Likes

Thank you, I’ve chosen not to participate in this one to avoid braking mods

1 Like

Sit this one out and know the fix is coming.

1 Like

Yes

PC Steam

Good to hear, having the same problem with that setting not saving.

same issue

Same issue. Please fix!

It’s working for me too I think, but I had an odd bug with the yoke not moving all the way to the left or right until I reset joystick sensitivity settings back to default, apply, and then reconfigure. It was as if an extremity deadzone was being applied but I had never touched that as far as I recall.

I have this issue too with my Honeycomb Bravo. Using extremity deadzone setting of 20% for the condition lever on Milviz and Asobo PC6. Resets back to 0% if I change the profile to another airplane and then change back, or exit the game and then come back later. Sure hope the mention about it being fixed in the next Sim Update (SU9) is correct.

yes

Rudder sensitivity no longer saved, always reverts back to 100

Just setup my Bravo for the Kodiak following Simhangars guide for the detents. All works fine until you restart and settings lost for me to.

Exact same thing here.
“Dead Zone” saves changes without problems.
“Extremity Dead Zone” goes back to zero every time I restart.

1- adjust Extremity Deadzone
2- save it as a new profile
3- check the settings
4- settings were lost

when the Extremity Deadzone is set, and you save the profile, the setting was not persisted