SU9 CTD fix for RealSimGear users

As I posted here, SU9 caused a reproducible CTD for users of the RSG Device Interface.
Yesterday they released a new driver that solves most of the issues. This driver seems to help most of the rsg-users.

They also say this:
Finally of note, MS/Asobo did provide us this update yesterday:
“The team has found and fixed the issue. There are a couple of other issues with SU9 that are still under investigation. I don’t have an update on when the fixes will be released, but I expect it to be within the next week or so.”

EDIT: updated the linked driver to version 1.6.2.

2 Likes

I use spadnext for my RSG stuff. Have not seen any problems yet. I figure most pit builders have it, why not use it.

I think both ways should work. Some people find SPAD difficult to configure and don’t know where they can find profiles that other users made.

yea good point. I’ve been on spad since the original back in the old days. I kinda take it for granted. ppl that are just getting into simming definitely need working drivers. I got my 1st RSG with their original 530. spad did not support it but didnt need to. The 530 worked right out of the box for the older sims. This sim was a different issue but didnt take them long to get it all working. RSG support has been awsome. The SUx 's seem to take a little bit of ironing out when they show up.

1 Like

Took it for a spin today and I can confirm that the new driver (I have 1.6.2) is working.