Sudden Drop in FPS at Gaya's Florence

Hello Fellow Simmers. My Beloved Co Pilot was making an approach into Gaya’s lovely Rendition of Florence and the FPS took a Nose Dive from the usual 45 - 55 FPS that we’ve been experiencing previously.
FPS was -20 with Stuttering. We tried Reinstalling the Airport to see if that would put matters to rights but this made no difference
All our other Payware Airports are not suffering this FPS drop issue.
Any advice as regards this recent Problem would be appreciated and especially by the Beloved Co Pilot as this is her favourite Airport. Regards from Thom.

1 Like

Is a known issue, lots of airports and dead areas are having a sudden drop in FPS in final or when flying through the area.

1 Like

Thanks for the response Raybel2. It’s not just on Approach that the Frame Rates drop. Starting off on the Apron at Florence we have the same issue and this is so annoying because Gaya have done an incredible job making their Airports Frame rate friendly.
We’ve sent an E Mail to Gaya Support and look forward to their reply.
Regards from Thom .

Just bought this airport and experiencing the same issue.

We’ve not experienced any similar Problem with any other Airport so we’re curious as to what Gaya have to say about this. It’s such a pity because prior to this we had no issues with Florence which is a lovely piece of Work and hopefully you will get to enjoy it without this FPS drop impediment.
Regards from Thom and Beloved Co Pilot.

1 Like

I have also submitted a message to their support so will let you know what they say.

1 Like

I own this airport too. I had non problematic flights there, but after SU3 the FPS are fluctuating, so I think it is related to the FPS issue introduced by SU3.

3 Likes

Has Gaya responded to your message yet ? So far nothing here.
Regards from Thom.

Same here, nothing sadly

Hopefully it’s because they’re to busy working on their next Amazing Airport.
Otherwise this ‘apparently’ Careless Attitude towards their Customers might very well result in reduced Sales and so said the Beloved Co Pilot !
Thanks for Responding and Regards from Thom.

1 Like

Just received a reply:

" we did not made any change of LIRQ. We reading the forums as well and see simmers suffering from that drop also in many other airports, what lead us to believe that’s something related to the simulator itself. We will let Microsoft and Asobo knows about that and will wait for a fix from their side."

1 Like

After today’s update it is now performing beautifully

1 Like