Suddent bugs coming. Preupdate bugs?

Mod edit: removed Airbus tags as they’re not related - replaced with Fenix tag.

:wave: Thank you for using the Bug section, using templates provided will greatly help the team reproducing the issue and ease the process of fixing it.

2 tags are required: One for platform, and one for aircraft.

Are you using Developer Mode or made changes in it?

no

Have you disabled/removed all your mods and addons? If the issue still occurs with no mods and add-ons, please continue to report your issue. If not, please move this post to the Community Support section.

no

Which aircraft are you reporting an issue about? (Please also add the proper tag for it)

PMDG 737 all versions, Maddog X, Fenix A320 both versions,
AIG Traffic (made an update ok now)…
At the same time. Fly By Wire A320, Headwind A339 and Horizon sim B789 seem to be working fine. Except Honeycomb Throttle issues are coming.
Which aircraft version are you experiencing this issue on? (You can find this listed in the Content Manager under the Aircraft Name)

Brief description of the issue:

The above mentioned aircraft have suddenly the last few days stopped working correctly and loading correctly.
We are approaching SU15 and some updates have already been coming.
I have experienced this before. Before the SUxx the sim have suddenly problems. It this normal?

Provide Screenshot(s)/video(s) of the issue encountered:

Detailed steps to reproduce the issue encountered:

When loading PMDG 737-700 or 737-900 all versions it will not initialize the same with Fenix A320 both versions.
Maddog will load at totally random inferior flight plan into the FMS …
146 professional had issues with license failure and after reinstall the throttles moved erratic ( Honeycomb related).
AIG Traffic don’t have wheels on their A320 like the Fenix, but later fixed.
And the issue with Honeycomb Throttle quadrant losing connection to the sim has increased… I am having erratic fluctuating throttle input and behavior with 146 professional and in FBW A320 the throttle 2. I use to reconnect Honeycomb by pressing ESC and then resume. But this different.
Solution found. After the latest update a TCA Airbus joystick axis bindings was made to throttle 2 and in 146 professional throttle 4 also… How that could happen is beyond my grip… So now Honeycomb is okay again.

PC specs and/or peripheral set up if relevant:

Build Version # when you first started experiencing this issue:

latest mandatory, not su15 beta 1.36.2.0

:loudspeaker: For anyone who wants to contribute on this issue, Click on the button below to use this template:

Do you have the same issue if you follow the OP’s steps to reproduce it?

?

Provide extra information to complete the original description of the issue:

If relevant, provide additional screenshots/video:

Moved to Aircraft & Systems as Bug Reporting Hub is for stock sim (no third party add-ons) defect reporting only.

Thank you for your report! The purpose of the Bug Reporting Hub category is to discuss issues that affect the base simulator. If you are having issues with a 3rd party product, please be sure to file a bug report via the developer’s preferred support method.

You can also check out the #gd-commsupport sub-categories to see if others have your 3rd party issue to help troubleshoot.

If you believe your issue may be caused by a third-party addon/mod, empty your community folder, restart the simulator and try to reproduce the error.

All issues caused by, or involving third-party addons/mods should be reported to the third-party developer. All issues related to the core simulator can be reported here on the forum or reported through Zendesk.

Addons are not my point and somewhat irrelevant here.
My point is that when 3 addon flights suddenly fails and suddenly same kind of fails is experienced, then I pose the question.

Thank you

That’s why the post was moved to User Support Hub - the Asobo team can’t recreate Third Party troubleshooting. Their scope is the base sim only.

Other owners of products like yours can peer review and validate reproduction.

1 Like