Sunrise and Sunset Shots

Would love to see yours. Here’s a few of mine (these from the Carefree, Arizona, area).

6 Likes

2 Likes

7 Likes

Sunset over naples.

1 Like

2 Likes

Mosul Lake, to the west while over Sharia, Kurdistan, Iraq. Unfortunate that the thousands of refugee tents are not in the imagery…Yazidis still displaced since ISIS overwhelmed Shingal in 2014. Those tents are home to some dear friends.

The Great Zab River, a major tributary of the Tigris River, just west of Erbil, Kurdistan, Iraq. The river here is the border between Erbil and Nineveh governorates and has provided water and fish to people for thousands of years.

1 Like

It’s stunning. The clouds, the lighting, the reflections. Phew. At 8000 ft into the sunset. Sorry for the fps counter, I couldn’t get rid of it although I closed the dev mode. :unamused:

3 Likes

wow, that one look incredible

Don’t know why I posted the uncropped version last night when I can easily cut the ugly bits out. There you go.

I just love the Cessna 172 in general. If I won the lottery, I would get my PPL and a brand new 172 asap. :relieved:

3 Likes

Hi

Great pictures. Re FPS. I had that issue. I had to reopen dev mode. Unselect FPS and then turn dev mode off again.

Josh

Flying with my dad into Queenstown, New Zealand (NZQN) just before sunrise.

3 Likes

1 Like

1 Like