Support for Virtual Airlines MSFS2024 - in SIM?

I had a good look for threads about this but the closest I could find was a request to export SIM info in a way that could be incorporated into existing Virtual Airlines (VA).

I have been trying to find a way of becoming part a VA community for the past 2 years. Most require a PC tracking service to validate the flights that are being logged. I am an Xbox only simmer with little wish to move to PC.

It seems to me that MSFS 2024 is a good opportunity to build functionality that will allow either in-sim info to be available to 3rd party virtual airlines (maybe through the recently announced Working Title flight planner/tracker

And / or …

To build communities within the SIM itself - supporting virtual airline creation / management / flights. This would seem to be a win for sinners simmers and for MSFS as it will be easier to create and operate the airlines for simmers and also create further “stickiness” for simmers within MSFS.

2 Likes

The career will only allow single player, at least at release. But would it be possible to integrate virtual airlines in a future update? These could function as a kind of clan, with their own liveries, internal events and leaderboards.

1 Like

There is a “Companies” button in the game suggesting that virtual airlines may be possible in 2024. However no more related news.

1 Like