Switching back to the in-cabin view after switching the external view is likely to cause CTD

:wave: Thank you for using the Bug section, using templates provided will greatly help the team reproducing the issue and ease the process of fixing it.

Are you using Developer Mode or made changes in it?

Mainly operated with PMDG 737-800 module

Have you disabled/removed all your mods and addons?

Tried to remove all senery, only keep PMDG737-800

Brief description of the issue:

I have been using MSFS2020 for a while. After replacing the new computer hardware recently, I found that the CTD problem still exists. I frequently tested it myself (after entering MSFS2020 after CTD). , after switching back to the cabin perspective, CTD is prone to occur. Before replacing the hardware device, the error message “Your graphics device has encountered a problem and Microsoft Flight Simulator will exit” will pop up, but update (re-purchase and assemble) the computer hardware After the device is installed, it will flash back to the desktop directly, and the above alert message will no longer appear

Provide Screenshot(s)/video(s) of the issue encountered:

N/A

Detailed steps to reproduce the issue encountered:

After the plane takes off, switch to the outside view, and then switch back to the inside view (about 5~10 minutes) is prone to CTD

PC specs and peripheral set up:

Old PC:
CPU: Intel i7 4820k(X99)
RAM: DDR4-3200 16G x2
GPU: Nvidia GTX 1080

New PC:
CPU: Intel i9 13900k
RAM: DDR5-6400 CL32 16Gx2
GPU: Nvidia RTX 4080 16g (non OC)

If on PC, Fault Bucket ID - Instructions here - Please type in just the Fault Bucket ID # rather than a screenshot for privacy reasons:

N/A

Build Version # when you first started experiencing this issue:

1.30.12.0 & 1.30.18.0

:loudspeaker: For anyone who wants to contribute on this issue, Click on the button below to use this template:

Do you have the same issue if you follow the OP’s steps to reproduce it?

Provide extra information to complete the original description of the issue:

If relevant, provide additional screenshots/video:

If on PC, Fault Bucket ID - Instructions here - Please type in just the Fault Bucket ID # rather than a screenshot for privacy reasons: