Systems Training for real life: Fenix A320 or FSLabs A320 or better not at all?

It’s a question for the real World Pilots. The first implied answer would be of course if you would use a Consumer application for Systems Prep (Flows/Failures) at all. I could imagine that there would be a possible different consideration if it is for initial or recurrency training too as in a recurrency Training you could see deviations in the product and ignore it while in initial training it could lead to bad habits. Clear is also that Flows and other procedures differ much based on the Company, but still: is anyone using FSLabs or would use the Fenix A320 for Systems familiarization, and which is better in that regard, ignoring the Consumer features like Visuals., FB, flight behavior etc. ?

An example, I used the FeelThere E175 in preparation for training and I felt very far ahead sitting down in the full-motion. It was very valuable, even on P3D!

1 Like

TY! This was the kind of answer I was looking for!

I hope a few more Pilots will find time to share their Opinion…

In terms of systems ATM (2/4/2023) FSLabs is hands down extremely rich. However in time Fenix will most likely catch up and eventually surpass FsLabs. I am one of the few that prefer FSLabs due to my maintenance background which makes it easy for me to spot flaws in the systems as a whole. Labs have an aircraft that I would identify as “being alive” vs Fenix which currently is a push this and see this approach. “being alive” means even if you push or pull or twist it will not always be a perfect response but an environmental response as the aircraft is sensitive to weather, temp, use, wear, abuse, etc. Both great but in terns of systems familiarization for now Fslabs.

1 Like

TY for your valuable comment!

Interesting comments that would support FSLabs quality:

@FallOrpheus858