T.16000M FCS Hotas not working.. help!

Note This is for the Windows version… not STEAM!

So my desktop broke and now my using my wife’s ASUS gaming computer, but when i plug my T.16000M FCS Hotas in. it only detects the throttle/peddles when in Flight Sim 2020, furthermore when in my device manger, it knows i have a joystick connected but it has it under unspecified devices and not game controllers. also it won’t even let me map anything manually… how do i fix this… i already have the drivers and stuff installed

When I had an issue with my T160000M I went to the Thrustmaster website and download a calibration tool and drivers. That worked for me.

i already have the drivers installed

To be fair the Microsoft native drivers work just fine. I used a T16000 for years without ever installing any drivers or software from Thrustmaster.

1. Do you see the controllers listed if you open “Game Controllers” (windows search bar, search game controllers and chose “set up usb game controllers” or whatever it’s called. Your joystick and throttle ought to appear listed in the dialogue box that pops up.

i only see the throttle/peddles under controllers. the joystick is listed under unspecified devices and not listed in “game controllers”

For T.16000 FCS Hotas users:
This is a printer friendly version (b/w) default controls mapping scheme for MFS

That wouldn’t have helped me, every since I posted that my joystick completely broke and I had to send it in and get a new one. When I did, they didn’t have any in stock and had to give me one that they had in their office.

Now it’s been working great!

Hi. My T16000M joystick is shown under “Devices” in settings but does not appear in Game Controllers. Hence, MSFS does not see it either. I have downloaded the latest drivers from Thrustmaster. Any suggestions? Thanks!