T.16000M Throttle ramp

Sorry if this has been asked before:

Is there a way to fix the T.16000M FCS throttle slider so that it ramps from idle to max across the full range of the slider? By “default” is seems to have the idle in the middle of the slider movement which is confirmed in the controls sensitivity settings.

Any thoughts?

1 Like

I have the 16000M and the throttle is behaving correctly without any fiddling at this end. I just plugged it in, MSFS found it and it just worked. Sorry if that’s not much help but it does suggest that something has gone wrong at your end rather than the sim itself?

1 Like

I believe there are 2 kinds of throttle axes in the mapping. One with reverse, one without.

As said above.

I think one axis is 0 - 100% and the other -100 - +100.

I think I set mine (ages ago) to the first option and have no problems with the throttle movement.

I see this same mapping with the TWCS throttle. Can you tell me where to find the mapping to set it to 0 - 100. I see the sensitivity joystick L - Axis Z

Thank you

Increasing the sensitivity for the throttle axis is one experiment to try. The other to see if modifying the dead zone “increases” the effective range of the throttle input response. I would try those separately first to simplify troubleshooting.

Other than “playing with it” is there a way to determine which is which?

I don’t subscribe to the “it just works out of the box” theory. I have two machines with MFS installed and two T.16000M and both display the same behaviour out of the box.

On the Controls page, the Throttle appears with two bars both allocated to “Throttle Slider X”

On Sensitivity, if you push the slider through it’s full range, bottom to top, then the response is max value through to zero (at the slider midpoint) and back to max. Sensitivity will simply damp the response.

I removed the first binding on the Controls page and that seems to help a bit, but it seems like we’re guessing - which from a User Interface perspective is a bit rubbish.

This is what I have in windows control panel, latest version 2020_TFHT_2
Still looking for

Joystick L-Axis Z" is the Roll Axis of the joystick and not the slider.

Not there, in the sim we meant.

Don’t see or can not find any reference to these settings in the sim Please enlighten me as to where they can be found?

This is what I also see in the sensitivity adjustments for the throttle, the slope starts at 0 than to max about midway and starts over and goes to max again by the end of the throttle travel

So, I take it that there’s no fix for this?

Is MSFS still beta, it’s as if a bunch of stuff is missing compared to X-plane?

Same as you I have found none, But I don’t see it in game. the throttle would seem to be working correctly.

Mine only functions if I change it like I mentioned above by deleting one of the Slider references.

mine works properly. i just set up functions for buttons and prop lvl for the stick “throttle” axis, in twcs i dont touched in any config