T-45 goshawk CTD every time

:wave: Thank you using the Bug section, using templates provided will greatly help the team reproducing the issue and ease the process of fixing it.

Are you using Developer Mode or made changes in it?

No

Brief description of the issue:

I just bought the T-45 and every time i start the flight, CTD.

Provide Screenshot(s)/video(s) of the issue encountered:

Detailed steps to reproduce the issue encountered:

i restarted the game several time, but did nothing

PC specs and/or peripheral set up if relevant:

Xbox controler

Build Version # when you first started experiencing this issue:

1.25.9.0 Xbox Series X

:loudspeaker: For anyone who wants to contribute on this issue, Click on the button below to use this template:

Do you have the same issue if you follow the OP’s steps to reproduce it?

Provide extra information to complete the original description of the issue:

If relevant, provide additional screenshots/video:

1 Like

Moved to #third-party-addon-discussion:aircraft as this seems to reference a third party aircraft. The #bugs-and-issues categories are more focused on the core simulator. I hope this gets resolved for you soon.

1 Like

For people who would be in my case, i posted information that i put here too :

After doing the rounds on the forums and some research on internet, it would seem that the problem of CTD will come from the encryption of the file on the part of Microsoft and/or Asobo.

At this level i don’t really know what else to do, i have already reported the problem on the forum in the bug section.

Obviously for some, the plane does not have problem and others like me cannot fly with it, it could come from the number of dlc install, which would come into conflict.
I personally made tests to delete a lot of my dlc but nothing helped.

To date it seems that the only solution would be to uninstall and reinstall the plane and try again and see is this time it works, otherwise all that remains is to wait for a potential fix with a sim update.

1 Like

One of my friends form the german community also had problems with this AC. He’S on XBox.
I asked him to uninstall EVERY AC and Airport he had installed except the T45C.
He did so, and now he can fly with the T45C.
Looks like some other content from the marketplace has a problem which manifests in a CTD when you want to fly the T45C.

1 Like

Thanks for the info, but i’m not going to uninstall all my dlc’s to enjoy just one. I can understand that there is some problem or bug between dlc but it’s a bit extreme.
Finally i solved the problem, i uninstalled the plane and asked to be refund.
Maybe later a plane update or a sim update will fix the problem.

As long as you get the refund, it’s ok.

1 Like

every time…

Do you have the same issue if you follow the OP’s steps to reproduce it?

yes

Provide extra information to complete the original description of the issue:

t45 on xbox series x on su10 beta. Ctd every time on loading in. Different airports.

If relevant, provide additional screenshots/video: