Take my Wallet!

Pretty good week on the Xbox marketplace! Downloaded some nice new liveries as I’m sure other Xbox users did as well. Wait until they start releasing the good stuff!!! Bottom line…we have money and we’re not afraid to spend it so bring on the quality add-ons!

5 Likes

I did get the bredok liverys only to fill a gap until the 4simmers ones release next week :clap:

1 Like

Me too. Ten bucks won’t kill me…

Same here. Plus I think it’ll be good to have 2 different easyjet liveries aswell as the 4simmers one hasn’t got NEO written on the fuselage so win win

1 Like

I think I’ll have to buy the Glasgow and Edinburgh airports and do some UK flying in the EasyJet!

Yes brother on Friday I intend to get 4simmers pack and Edinburgh

1 Like

What an ignorant comment

2 Likes

I refuse to go down that rabbit hole just for one game. I bought the series X for COD and all the sports games. MSFS for console is only the tip of the iceberg of my gaming habits.

2 Likes

Yep. And then we wonder why there’s division between the PC vs Console camps… :roll_eyes:

2 Likes

Please remember Microsoft Flight Simulator’s Standard Operating Procedures.

One of which is:

• One World, One Community - No matter how you play – regardless of console, experience level, or reason – we are one community of aviation lovers.

https://forums.flightsimulator.com/faq

5 Likes

We are all flight simmers. Some just play on different platforms. Even me, a pc user, I am sure other pc users have better or worse graphics cards, better/worse pc’s.

But just to put this out there as I don’t think there are many vocal examples of people like me who make the switch but…

Console gamer most my life. Atari, Nes, SNES, Sega Genesis, Ps1, PS2,Xbox, PS3, Xbox 360, and PS4.

After my PS4 had hdmi issues 2 times, I was skeptical to buy the next gen. I heard about this “flight sim” game and it looked INCREDIBLE! Told my friend about it, and he went and got it as he already had a pc and some experience with flight simming.

I tried it at his house, and I was blown away. I made an investment. I spent roughly 1k on a pc, graphics card, keyboard/mouse, sim, and joystick.

Risky? Sure, BUT, it’s still a pc. I work from it, use it for streaming entertainment, but mostly, I am on flight sim most of the day, every day. There are lots and lots of free downloads, payware options not available on other platforms. I can say for console gamers who might not want to make the jump, I have ZERO regrets. Plus, if you play multiple games, you can play those on pc as well. But mod them too. It’s wild.

Regardless, I hope to see you all, your friends, and more new flight simmers in the skies, no matter what your power button looks like :slight_smile:

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.