Take off GiBraltar With A320

The end

2 Likes

Please no. Let them work on the core sim. Third party aircraft is where you will find what you are looking for.

9 Likes

Let developers who know how to code a study-level aircraft do it. Asobo developers donā€™t have the experience. Let them work on the core sim.

4 Likes

No, apart from the crj, there are no others at the moment. Yes of course there are still improvements to be made on the environment in the air ! they will come, 10 years of development promised ! but, to propose a game which is in my eyes superb, compared to the other simu, and to propose that of the radio controlled planes, I find that average.
Of course the third parties are there for that, I spent without regret 120 dollars for FF 767 on x-plane, but this game without real planes is hollow. For the rest, weather information, map, etc, there are triers :wink:

1 Like

@BostonJeremy77
@mdapol
Ok, you say he should focus on the sim,
It fits with the title of this topic, ā€œplease ā€˜MS/ASOBOā€™ā€ expressed you wish to focus on what they should focus on. Well ok there are thousands of topics about this, but thatā€™s ok, itā€™ll be a reminder of the expectations besides the feedback :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

Disagree, and this post doesnā€™t really serve a purpose. Asobo needs to focus on the optimization, core engine and scenery now. Third parties can fill that void for people wanting that experience (which is a much smaller % of users)

2 Likes

I agree, please let them work on the ā€œCoreā€ sim. That means having all included ā€œcoreā€ aircraft function correctly. All of the cockpit items that are ā€œNormallyā€ used and included in the sim, actually work correctly and the rest of the core sim that was intended to work , actually doesā€¦
ā€¦
I Should NOT have to rely on third party stuff when there are plenty of aircraft in my ā€œCoreā€ sim to pick from. I did 't purchase this sim expecting to have to use 3rd party aircraft. I expected the included aircraft parts that were intended to work, actually work correctly.

1 Like

All I can say, and I have been saying it for decades, if the default aircraft are ā€œstudy levelā€ then 3rd party aircraft will be even better.

Why think of default aircraft as substandard by default? Stagnation is the result.

There is NO HARM in MSFS default aircraft being better than what we have with 3rd party aircraft in P3D/FSX/XP11.

I agree with the OP lets move on to greater heights!

3 Likes

I bet you 70% of the people who play donā€™t start from cold and darkā€¦

Where is the wish-list item for removing the cold and dark option since is such a (70%???) crime to have such a featureā€¦

If there were no cold and dark feature, I would bet you that there would be a wish-list item about it.

They should have, instead of making these versions of 60 dollars to 120, which are strictly useless and make a version at 60 dollars to " faire joujou" with a plane and a version, say one, that could be called pro quite to pay 120 dollars, for amateurs who seeks realism, for new and old coming from FS / 3D / X-plane or IRL pilot, and do the same for the forumā€¦

Not following youā€¦ Iā€™m saying people just press the auto start key. They donā€™t care about ā€œstudy levelā€ planes, and working a 5-10 minutes on the startup procedureā€¦ (in general, but maybe Iā€™m wrong who knows)

Then you are an exception. MSFS is new. Thatā€™s why people talk about the default aircraft. I donā€™t know ANYONE who flies any default aircraft in P3D. If you want to get the most out of the sim, default aircraft will never get you that. Right now, there isnā€™t much to choose from, but with time when the quality aircraft becomes readily available, I doubt anyone will even be taking about default aircraft. Think of them as a placeholder. Go on any XP/P3D forum and find me a single conversation about ANY default aircraft nowadays.

It serves the purpose of asking for something, you ask for what you would like to see in the game and @ImDrako2132 asks for what they would like to see. The forum system isnā€™t going to run out of space for topics.

If I were to wager, and I donā€™t wager, I would bet that your sample size is too small to be statistically reliable.

Yes of course, Iā€™m not saying otherwise, but anyway. We could debate this for hours, over a drink, it would be much nicer, but well, itā€™s not possible.
Anyway, my English is too poor, and my fatigue is too great to continue debating on subjects where by disagreement it becomes interminable, even if I agree with you in part.
But for me it was still interesting to read :wink:

Please make topic heading more specific. Cheers.

2 Likes

The FSX and P3D default planes were trash. There I said it. For the time amazing (I guess), but I probably did 1 hour in them and 1000+ on payware. Letā€™s not re-write historyā€¦ The planes in MSFS2020 are FAR better (and getting better), and maybe even ā€œamazingā€ with some of the community mods. Stop making me defend Asobo. :smile:

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.