Takeoff distance/roll calculator for A320

Hi,

I’m looking for a tool that lets me calculate the takeoff runway distance required for an A320.

E.g., at standard atmosphere and sea level, dry conditions, how long will the takeoff roll be at TO/GA or FLX settings (of course, considering the weight, too)?

It helps to understand which runways at any given airport are long enough for takeoff.

How do real life pilots calculate this, and is there a tool for the Sim?

I’m not looking for help in calculating the V speeds.

Thanks,
Christian

Real pilots do that with the performance calculator in the efb with actual conditions, like wind, MEL-Item and so on.
Someone told me, there is a performance calculator somewhere in the web, but you have to pay for it and it’s still beta. I forgot the webpage, maybe someone have it.
In sim, I do calculate over the thump. If the runway is more than 2.5km or 8200ft, I will make it, maybe tight, but it’s a simulator.

Thank you, very helpful.

I did some more digging and came across this tool which will tell you whether your intended runway gives you enough space to do a FLX takeoff, or whether you must go TO/GA, or whether it´s an invalid takeoff (it will tell you in red if the runway is invalid because it is too short). I think that solves the issue for me as I at least know what the correct settings would be, or whether I cannot takeoff from a particular runway.

I also came across another thread which links another tool below, which I’m yet to test:

I found what seems to be an updated version, with more aircraft variants supported, and the V-speeds it produces for the A330neo seem to be more realistic…

Depending on which A320 are we talking here - Here are things I normally use:

• If flying fenix A320 then it has its own takeoff/landing performance tool on EFB allowing you to calculate performance figures under various conditions (Wet Runway/intersection dep/packs off/anti icing…)

• For FBW A320 neo, I found a unique tool known as “simsmart” which can be purchased at a small fee here (https://www.a320perf.uk/). Allows you to calculate take-off performance on A320 neo specific including reduced runway length departures

• For A321 Neo/A330 neo - Flex

In reality crews will use performance tool on their EFBs or company ipads to calculate performance figures. In some airlines crews can request performance figures via acars from dispatch/operations department.