Takeoff Performance Calculator

Hi Noob here, trying to expand my horizons and experience with flight sim-ing. I am using more commands in the FMS to tailor my flight instead of having MSFS do it for me. Currently, I am looking for Takeoff Performance Calculator for 787 Dreamliner. I see a few paid options. Before I shell out for any options, I wanted to get this forum’s opinions on the best options out there. Thanks in advance!

SIDE NOTE: I have a subscription with Navigraph/SimBrief, does it allow me access to any takeoff calculators? I have done my searching and haven’t found any information on it. Seems like SimBrief and takeoff calculations would be a great marriage…

Hello TeeDogSD,
I just found this on SimMarket. I might have to try this out when PMDG releases the 737.

That is pretty much the one I am thinking about as well. Found this from the same creator.

simMarket: TOPER CALCULATOR TOOL - B787 DREAMLINER (TAKEOFF PERFORMANCE CALCULATOR)

If you click “Read More” on the description, a special offer is revealed. Looks like you can buy 5 calculators for 6 Euro per app; or it says you get 5 calculators for 6 Euro. It isn’t clear to me. “Buy 5 for 6€ incl. VAT (6.00€ excl. VAT) each