Tall buildings Hot Fix needed immediately!

Asobo kindly take care of the situation with the swarms of tall buildings overtaking the world. It ruins the immersion. This must be an immediate fix. Much appreciated!

I’m not sure if you have noticed but Hotfixes are not a thing with MSFS. We will have to wait until the next update cycle.

3 Likes

I can’t play the game like this, and im not being pathetic or picky, have you played it since patch, little tiny 10 house villages in the UK have fckin skyscrapers, im not kidding, the tiniest of quietest villages in somserset england, have massive office blocks and towers. There is not a chance I can play the game like this, it’s beyond immersion breaking, far beyond!!

6 Likes

definitely noticed im pleading though, 2 weeks until a patch especially for scenery is not as enjoyable to fly. Im hoping and trying, if you can vote that’ll be a start

yea i noticed after takeoff from eddf, and the several screenshots from other simmers. This would be great if they can at least fix this overnight instead waiting 2 weeks

I know thats not good, it shouldn’t have been touched. I’m at the point of volunteering to become their Quality controls manager

1 Like

I’m wondering if the lack of hotfixes has something to do with the approval process of OneStore pushing updates. I figured their in game updater would have circumvented that but it seems with every update being pushed there is also a small launcher update that needed to be pushed on the distribution platforms also. Such a shame

The live weather not working on 2nd flight I can kinda put up with, simply restart the sim. But this I cannot, it’s worse than having old school fsx or p3d graphics, I mean truly worse, completely ruins VFR flights altogether which is my thing right now.

Thanks MS/Asobo, was enjoying this until now, guess i will have to wait all the time to the next patch before this even gets addressed.

Good point, possibly. However I’m sure they can convince to squeeze in critical fixes if need be, again we don’t know for certain. Im hoping if they can because it really needs to be taken care of ASAP as it turned into an artificial world with semi accuracy

Whats funny is I think this is something we will have to get used to. As updates are pushed, prior bugs will be fixed but new ones will always be introduced so its going to be a never ending cycle of semi-broken things lol

Par for the course folks.
Right through the alpha this happened. Ask any insider about the trees.
@Deepfield3078: why should we get used to this total lack of QC after paying USD 119 ++?

yes very true, im the most patient person when it comes to these massive projects always defending Asobo and i still do, however this is a big bug that requires immediate attention since we are already dealing with other bugs atm.

Absolutely agree. Nothing to add, just put the building heights back to how they were before. They weren’t perfect but they were 100% better than they are now. The UK for one, is a total mess now, as others have said, small towns and villages with huge buildings blighting the landscape. This is a major problem and needs sorting ASAP.

1 Like

you’re right, im hoping for the best though. Crossing fingers lol

yes sir, that’s why I feel and believe they can send a hot fix

1 Like

out of the sake of staying sane and keeping the thread on topic. Trust me i’ve got my beef with this and have expressed it in other threads. In short its not okay but it is what it is right now.

Just gone into Dorset, UK, seems to just get worse and worse, Weymouth and neighbouring towns, with buildings barely above 2-3 stories now have high tower rises that would feel at home in a place like Birmingham City.

The game is in a completely bad state right now, and no matter where I fly to, to try and avoid it, it seems to just feel like it gets worse and worse, pretty much done the whole South of the UK now and it’s all broke, every single town and village is broke.

1 Like

wow, what in the world happened? Whether its Azure, Asobo or both. I hope it gets sorted out swiftly

Just loaded up one of my favourites LOIJ, a small town in Austria. Same problem, huge skyscrapers now present, right near the airport! This is a total mess now.

Think I need to step away for a while, this sim is totally broken now for me.

They should give us the option to roll back the update until this is sorted.

1 Like

I’ve just completed the “Japan Tour” in the King Air from Nagasaki to Haneda and it looked beautiful. I fired up the 152 at EGCC (Manchester UK) as my second flight and tall buildings everywhere! I think its a Blackshark AI problem in those areas without photogrammetry. Yes this needs fixing because the immersion has gone out the window.

1 Like