TAP-A22X new dev update released!

Hey everyone, we just released our latest dev update, here it is:

“Hi everyone,
I have very good news about the MSFS development of the A22X project.
Wednesday we’ve been able to import a model which we can work on. It showed up in the sim with no visual issues or bugs. Since then I’ve been working non stop on the PFD and I’ve made a lot of progress. We’ve passed a stage at which we were blocked due to different factors and we can now work without any issues. We truly have the capacity to make something remarkable. The artificial horizon and speed tape are working and the altitude tape is nearly working. @Lanky#7792 has started to work on the flight model too. We’re very excited about all this progress, however we decided to not show anything during this update. We believe that we should only show what we are proud off, and for now the PFD and the model aren’t polished enough to be shown in MSFS. This is why we decided to delay the reveal of any picture to the next bi-weekly update.
As always if you have any knowledge of javascript or rust and are interested on the project, don’t hesitate to join the development team!”

• Noga, Head MSFS dev at TAP Designs

"Hey everyone! If you don’t know me by now, my name is Acy, and I am Head of Modelling here at TAP Designs!

Over the past month, the whole team and I have been working extraordinarily hard on our A220! In this section of the update, you will get to see some amazing previews of our work (so far) on the fuselage, tail section, cockpit, engines, seats, and gears! We certainly have been busy behind the scenes :wink:

Before I get into this update, I would like to thank Mike, Srinivasman, Lucas and TheArtfulPlonker for their phenomenal work and assistance on these updates, but also the pilots, engineers, and other providers who have granted us with fantastic references, documents and more for our models to be based on to guarantee full realism :slight_smile:

Between now and the next development update, the modellers and I plan to refine these models more and more, until they are perfect. You could say I am a little bit of a perfectionist… But, hey, that’s good, right? :laughing:

Thank you very much for sticking with TAP Designs. We hope you enjoy the following images and constructive criticism or feedback is always very welcome!
If you have any questions about anything shown in this update, please feel free to ask away in #questions or just drop me a DM, I’m always happy to talk with you all!

Disclaimer: Please keep in mind the following images are previews! While they may look complete, there is still a LOT of effort and work going on behind the scenes, and these models could potentially end up looking very different :grin: "

• Acy, Head of 3d modeling

as always you can join our discord server.

4 Likes