Taxiway widths grow with edge lighting

I’m attempting to modify an existing airport. When ever I select edge lighted on a taxiway path, it will balloon the width of the taxiway out, as you see in the image. I’ve messed around with various settings, including removing center lighting and painted edges. Whenever I give the taxiway the edge lights, this is what happens. Anyone know what I’m doing wrong? Thanks!

Are all your taxiways the same width? I’ve seen that before while editing airports on path maybe say 11meters and the next one 20…

Nope. All the taxi pathways are the same width. Any pathway between two points that has edge lighting checked will swell like you see in the screenshot. I even tried lowering the width on the segments with edge lighting checked, just to see what would happen. Each pathway with the checks balloons out like that.

Should anyone encounter this, I found a workaround. It occurs when you click edge lighting near or adjoining an apron. For some reason, the SDK wants to swell the taxiway. If you use light rows instead of edge lighting, you won’t have this problem.