TBM 930 in VR + VATSIM! | ** Advanced Avionics UPDATE! **

The Advanced Avionics and Aircraft Update (AAU1) release dropped with major improvements to avionics systems in the TBM 930 and CJ4! Plus, there was a VATSIM last night where the entire Miami TRACON was online… So we jumped in the amazing TBM 930 with the recently released advanced avionics package and headed from Nassau MYNN to Miami-Opa Locka KOPF.

The updated G3000 is just incredible in this aircraft and we needed its capabilities on this flight! Turned out to be a great flight and we had lots of fun on this live one! Enjoy!

Join the VR fun! - VR Sim Pilot

I just upgraded to the 40th anniversary edition and the TBM 930 avionics are missing several options. I heard that the working title version of the aircraft and G3000 aren’t compatible. I liked the working title versions since it had many more options, including showing wind data on the PFD. This was supposed to be an UPDATE, why is it going backwards??

Last I flew the TBM 930 the WT G3000 was fully functional. Do you have something installed that might be interfering?

It did break the nice community improvement mod. Hopefully we will get that back some day.

I decided to try putting the WT folders back into the community folder and flew for about 90 min without a problem. I guess they are still compatible after all. I had removed them because of what I read on the MS site saying add-ons should be uninstalled.

I didn’t like the avionics without them because some of the buttons were greyed out and wind data disappeared from the PFD. Autopilot wasn’t working correctly without them, either.

Only glitch I noticed tonight was that ATC stopped being heard after about half an hour, although the text was still displayed. Everything else, including Navigraph, seems to be ok so far.