TBM and Longitude standby attitude indicator (Hg-hPa)

I am unable to set hPa on the standby attitude indicator. I can only set Hg. Am i missing something here?

Real TBM manual :wink:

Real TBM manual?
Anyways, if you know how to set the standby attitude indicator to hPa, please speak up. Help would be much appreciated.

From all I have read and see on YT videos, this is not yet possible. You might browse the Working Title Discord to see if there is any additional information there on possible future modifications.

Hello,

I recommend real manual because you need be familiar with aircraft. If you look at manual and try check what is available at aircraft, you can easy know that this isn’t possible now. If you can be on board and you’ll not have inet on board who you’ll call for support then? Look, same situation I had previously with Minimums callout, have read real manual and all is clear now. What problem you have to not read that manual and find what you need? Yes understand, better ask than hard work with learning, or? :wink:

You are absolutely correct about reading the manual. I figured a nice person on here would have the answer though. Where is the MSFS TBM manual by the way?

eeeehm MSFS manual? :smiley:

I go every time for real aircraft manual :wink: find it on web or Daher page.

I Agree & feel sorry for you.

But its just a fact that some people enjoy to refuse helping, other than maybe giving us their “own way” of helping, or just telling you “how hard it was for them to find something, and now it your turn”

I Hope you found what you were looking for, I am looking for the same.
Best to you! :slight_smile: