TBM930 - Saitek throttle quadrant mapping

Before SU5 I had a good mapping for my Saitek throttle quadrant in the TBM930- I could fully operate the throttle including reverse prop. but after the update everything stopped working.

Has anyone figured out mappings that will allow you to move it from low to high idle and also the reverse prop without using the mouse or holding the prop reverse by using the RX detent?

One of the thing that didn’t get fixed today?

Yeah, same for my Bravo. Had a perfect setup. SU5 broke it, and as much as I’ve tried, there’s now no way to operate the throttle in the TBM without requiring a mouse at startup.

I was worried that was going to be the answer. Tried every combination I can think of. Why did they have to mess so much up?

As much as they improved some things with SU5, they broke a lot more. That’s especially true in the case of making the controls more user-friendly for Xbox controller. And I doubt they consider this to be a bug nor do they have any intent on fixing it.

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.