TCA Airbus captains pack quadrant axis issue

After latest patch to 1.32.7.0 (together with WU13) my TCA quadrant on XSX got bugged on all aircraft not responding. No bindings was changed in settings, but in the sensitivity settings my throttle is now recognized at v-axis 11 and 12 instead of the default 5 and 8. Flaps and spoiler is now axis 13 and 14 instead of 9 and 10. Gear lever, p-brake is botched and doesnt do anything. Can’t reassign them in a way that works on the console either, think there is a form of internal firmware for this. Got the flaps and spoiler to work by reassigning, but strictly copying the default throttle settings over for a partial fix just made the throttle control weird.

Tried recalibrating, full reinstall, hard reset, delete cloud save. Nothing.

Have opened a ticket at zendesk, but so far its nothing.

I am getting a bit frustrated as it has worked flawless until now.

Anyone experienced this before?

Hi there, @Frodeaa1389

Welcome to the forums! I’m sorry you’re experiencing this issue. I know it can be very frustrating when essential hardware like this fails on you. I just wanted to check one thing: have you made sure that the firmware of the quadrant is up-to-date?

Solved it, embarrassing user fault by me. Had flipped eng switch on bottom of quadrant to 3&4. Switching it back to 1&2 fixed it. :man_facepalming: