TCA quadrant addon

Hello since last MS flight simutator world update on April 2021, my tca quadrant addon is not workink in terms of flpap and spolier lever.
They simpel dont work in all positions,
After move the flap level from 0 to 1 it makes full flaps and not intemediate position 1,2,3,4 full
The spoiller leve have the some issue.
I allready make a fresh installation with the community folder empty, reset the mappings to default, update the drivers and firmware and do the calibration.

I’m realy running out of options.

You may have calibrated the hardware incorrectly. When you follow the hardware calibration steps made by the official Thrustmaster notes, they’re missing one step. And they don’t mention how to calibrate the flaps and spoilers when attached. You have to calibrate the spoilers and flaps lever along with the throttle. So here’s how to do it:

Start the calibration process like you normally would but make sure these are in the following positions:

1. Throttle TOGA, Spoilers Up, Flaps Up => Press two red buttons.
  2. Throttle FLX/MCT, Spoilers 1, Flaps 1 => Press two red buttons.
  3. Throttle CLB, Spoilers 2, Flaps 2 => Press two red buttons.
  4. Throttle IDLE, Spoilers 3, Flaps 3 => Press two red buttons.
  5. Throttle FULL REVERSE, Spoilers Full, Flaps Full => Press two red buttons.

Note that you have to move the flaps and spoilers along with the position of the throttle, so pressing the two red buttons will make the quadrant to calibrate the spoilers and flaps axis positions for each detents. And you have to press the red buttons 5x including the full reverse, the one step that was missing from the official Thrustmaster calibration guide.

Thank you Neo4316,

In fact the calibration instructions don’t tell anything about the add-ons procedure.

Yes, this really solve my problem, i was start to be very trusted with this.
Thank you again. :+1:

Glad it’s working for you now. If my post solved your issue, please set my post as Mark as Solution so that this topic can be considered as solved and available for other people having similar issues.