TCA quadrant airbus edition + XBOX

I’m going to buy a set of TCA airbus edition (joystick + quadrant) for xbox.

Question. Have the problems with setting the thrust reverser been resolved at this time? Does it work on XBOX?

If it works, is it possible to use thrust reversal not on the A320, but for example on the TBM930?

Hello! I just bought a TCA Captain Pack for Xbox last month… I loved the hardware, it is an amazing improvement over the T-Flight Hotas that I used before. I could set the thrust reverser for all jet planes, no matter the manufacturer… Of course, the Aitrbus bindings come preset and work seamlessly. For the other jet planes I had to mess with the quadrant calibration (deadzones and etc). The only airplane I could not properly replicate the quadrant was the TBM. The easiest way I found for activating reverse thrust was by putting the lever on idle, pressing the red button and then increasing thrust again. For my (below average) experience this works really fine. The quadrant also has the option to remove the interlock system used on the Airbus, so you can use the complete range as 0-100%.
For the twin propeller planes I set up the spoiler lever as condition lever, and for the single propeller planes I set up the spoiler lever as mixture lever and the second thrust lever as pitch lever.
Hope you understand everything, feel free to ask anything :smiley:

Thank you very much. If you do not turn off the lock on the engine control axis, then when using a TBM aircraft, the range is 20-100 or 0-100?

Do the virtual buttons on the axes work on xbox?

No, they need the Thrustmaster software to be configured, so they work only on PC.

I got my quadrant. I adjusted the thrust reversal for the TBM930 without any problems. I’m happy! I only have problems with the binding of the landing and taxiway lights. But this is not a quadrant problem. This is a TBM930 and Asobo issue. The problem manifests itself as follows: the switch in the cabin reacts correctly, but the lights and headlights outside do not react in any way.