TCA Quadrant, and default Boeing 747-8

Hi Everyone,
Just need a bit of help with this one, it concerns the TCA Quadrant, and default Boeing 747- 8.

The Quadrant and all the functions work correctly when using the FBW A320, with no problems at all.

Yesterday I just tried one of the new challenges, using the Boeing 747-8 and upon landing and selecting full reverse thrust the engines just spool up to full power nearly?

I tested this again at an airport, I have full reverse with animation inside on levers, and outside on the engine cowls, and the aircraft moves back in reverse, everything looks and works fine.

Then I take off and everything functions correctly in the air but, when I land back on the runway and operate the reverse levers the engines spool up and there is no animation outside on the engine cowls, it is basically going full forward thrust with the levers in reverse position?

Things I have tried
I created a new profile from Default today and the 747 still has the same problem, just to confirm I tried the FBW A320 and the reverse thrust still works correctly in that aircraft.

I will swear only last week this was not a problem … That was before the last update.

Can anyone check that their TCA Quad is still working OK using the 747, I am convinced its a problem with the aircraft, don’t forget it works on the ground but not when landing?

My 747-8 settings

What’s your sensitivity curve looks like?

Hi Neo,

I tried a manual flight in the MS 747 from 2100ft / 20 miles out from EGNT and landed OK, and the reverse thrust worked fine.
When I fly a circuit from the same airport and use the FCU to steer the aircraft it all seems to go wrong, I don’t know if there is a problem with this aircraft, if you try to switch off the FCU settings and disconnect the autopilot etc, and fly manually it seems impossible to do.
I think I may have to read up on this FCU

P.S. I completed the same circuit without any problems with the FBW 320 & MS 320 Neo.

Here are the sensitivity settings

Have you checked your assistance settings? Make sure using True to Life preset, with everything set as Hard.

Hi Neo,
I checked the assistance settings and they were all set to OFF. I still think there is a problem with the 747