TCAS / ACAS - Live Players

TCAS/ACAS is a very important and special tool for situational awareness in high traffic areas, airports and IMC/VMC conditions.

MSFS limited the tool to show and display only AI traffics but it need to display real players too.

Yep 100% agree :star_struck:

2 Likes

That’s “mandatory”!! 100% agree!

3 Likes

Me also. Should have been in earlier.

2 Likes

Yes! I vote Yes

1 Like

Keep voting guys!

2 Likes

More in flight multiplayer controls is really needed. TCAS is a logical way to implement this! But make it linked to the transponder (and show non-complying aircraft with perhaps a different, and switch off-able symbol)

TCAS is one of the major features on modern cockpits. Please make TCAS work for online platforms like VATSIM and IVAO. It’s a quite big defficiency to fly without TCAS on those platforms.

Kind regards.

4 Likes

Couldn’t agree more!! Also, please search the Wishlist for Garmin GTN 750!! A great tool for TCAS!

1 Like

How on Earth this wasn’t included from day one, I will never know

3 Likes

really need this!

TCAS is many things…but for most of us we just want the positions painted on the flight displays that is enough

2 Likes

Couldn’t agree more!

This thing is called a, “SIM, first and foremost” (J. Neumann). TCAS is not a “nice to have”, it’s essential. Otherwise, we’re simply blind on VATSIM (which is an official MSFS partner btw.), IVAO and PilotEdge.

3 Likes

yes totally agreeee

how many votes we need to be listened ?

A few hundred at least.

Please Asobo notice this, I’m bewildered that a Multiplayer Simulation platform as big as MSF doesn’t show other Live Players in the Garmin or VFR map, this needs blatant rectifying and should not require a Voting system to make it obvious that it needs to be included. Thanks.

2 Likes

Let’s keep voting guys. TCAS is much more than “important”. It really surprising that how they missed this even at initial release ! You can’t think of civil aviation without TCAS at least for the last couple of decades.

I hope ASOBO will do their part as soon as possible.

Kind regards.

We need to post this in every Flight Sim group on social media we belong to. I’ve done my part, and will continue to do so. The GTN 750 implementation would solve a lot of missing issues, including TCAS. You can also vote for the GTN 750 here. Garmin GTN 750

While flying multiplayer with groups and friends we are able to see each other on the world map however we are not able to see each other on the TCAS display in sim. It would be great to see this implemented in MFS for greater situational awareness.

1 Like

yes we indeed need this topic to be voted!