TCAS - Live Players

TCAS is a very important tool for situational awareness, specially in high populated areas, airports and IMC/VMC conditions.

Asobo limited this tool to display only AI traffics but we need to display real players too.

This game needs more realism. So, let’s vote!

Yep 100% agree :star_struck:

1 Like

Thank you for voting!

That’s “mandatory”!! 100% agree!

1 Like

Me also. Should have been in earlier.

1 Like

Yes! I vote Yes

1 Like

Keep voting guys!

2 Likes

Well, so far we have almost 50 votes :ballot_box:
How many votes do we need to this can be listed on top issues/fix priorities?

More in flight multiplayer controls is really needed. TCAS is a logical way to implement this! But make it linked to the transponder (and show non-complying aircraft with perhaps a different, and switch off-able symbol)

Let’s keep voting fellows!

TCAS is one of the major features on modern cockpits. Please make TCAS work for online platforms like VATSIM and IVAO. It’s a quite big defficiency to fly without TCAS on those platforms.

Kind regards.

4 Likes

Couldn’t agree more!! Also, please search the Wishlist for Garmin GTN 750!! A great tool for TCAS!

1 Like

How on Earth this wasn’t included from day one, I will never know

1 Like

really need this!

TCAS is many things…but for most of us we just want the positions painted on the flight displays that is enough

2 Likes

Couldn’t agree more!

This thing is called a, “SIM, first and foremost” (J. Neumann). TCAS is not a “nice to have”, it’s essential. Otherwise, we’re simply blind on VATSIM (which is an official MSFS partner btw.), IVAO and PilotEdge.

2 Likes

yes totally agreeee

how many votes we need to be listened ?

A few hundred at least.

Lets keep voting guys!

Please Asobo notice this, I’m bewildered that a Multiplayer Simulation platform as big as MSF doesn’t show other Live Players in the Garmin or VFR map, this needs blatant rectifying and should not require a Voting system to make it obvious that it needs to be included. Thanks.

1 Like