Terrain BUG near LIRU

I have an issue with the terrain elevation, north of RW 34 of the LIRU airport, not sure if anyone else has the same problem:

I have the LIRU addon but I noticed this elevation discrepancy even before…and the addon installation did not change anything.
I don’t have anything fancy in my community folder, just 2 GA airplanes (P92 and C152).

I noticed this issue like 7-8 months ago. 2 months ago I had to fully reinstall my OS (but not because of this elevation issue :sweat_smile: ) and after a complete reinstall of the MSFS game (Steam version) this bizarre elevation is still there…

If at least someone could confirm of having the same pb I would raise the issue via the Zander platform…

Thanks!

I tried right now a pass over there at about 500 fts and a second pass at 1000 fts. Didn’t notice this wall.However I noticed some black lines on terrain but this is an issue that appears on other places too .Manuy users have complained about black lines, walls like your, and other horrible building / towers and so on.You may check in the forum.

oh thanks for checking ! Could be an issue on my side then… weird! I’ll try to dig a bit on the forum as you suggested !

Are you using Developer Mode or made changes in it?

NO

Have you disabled/removed all your mods and addons?

NO, but no scenery addon in this area

Brief description of the issue:

Huge scenery glitch NNW of airport LIRU

Provide Screenshot(s)/video(s) of the issue encountered:

ICAO or coordinates (DevMode > Options > Display position)

LAT 41.969318 LONG 12.494933

Build Version # when you first started experiencing this issue:

Actual live version 16.1.2023 (NO Beta)

:loudspeaker: For anyone who wants to contribute on this issue, Click on the button below to use this template:

Looks like a Blackshark photogrammetry stitch-error

Bing maps data looks clean:

1 Like

Confirmed, I see the same. Empty community folder.
Italy WU installed.

1 Like

contact support

Problem in SU12 still not fixed.

its still there in the actual version!!

Still there after the latest World-Update!

Here a little Video for this issue: