Texas Props *Capetown to Catalina* 63 Papua New Guinea Jungle Journey (TxFri)

Texas Props Capetown to Catalina 63 Papua New Guinea Jungle Journey (TxFri)

Mar 29th, 19:00-22:00PM,(GMT-05:00) Central Time (US & Canada) 00:00 UTC

Voice Communications: TexasPropsCrews Discord Server

Server : South-East Asia

Settings : All Players, No Traffic, Live Weather, Game time 09:00AM Local

Plane: Cessna C-208, or equivalent. We need 165 kt for today, for a total of 109 NM.

Departure Airport : Finschafen (AYFI) airport, in Papua New Guinea.

Duration: 2.5 hours – 3.0 hours

How you NAVIGATE is totally up to YOU! Today we go from AYFI – MPG – AYPD – MXK – AYOG – NMG – LNC – AYVB – AYEW – AYQS – AYSW – AYWS - AYDE. I give you a MSFS FLIGHT PLAN Cape 63.pln, that you can just load and fly. Feel free to join me in that, or fly your own thing. You can make it as REAL as you WANT it to be! And LIVE WEATHER is ALWAYS encouraged.

Welcome to the Texas Props Capetown to Catalina Series. We started near the bottom of the earth, in South Africa, and are traveling all the way to near the top of the world, in Alaska, and then back down into our USA homeland. We will be ending in a trip to Santa Catalina Island. There will be discoveries of hidden gems inside Flight Sim. Animals are waiting to be discovered. New countries are calling out to us to fly over and into. And yes, we WILL incorporate lots of aircraft into this WORLDWIDE adventure. And even JETS will be used in certain situations. I know, there’s no PROP, but sometimes we just gotta go FAST! Have you flown a COPTER yet? We WILL, I can assure you. Sometimes we just gotta go SLOW, too!