Textures out of position, garbled, and square blocks up at airports in the arctic - picture included

So far I’ve witnessed this at longyearbyen, some of the airports in iceland and Narsarsuaq (the only 3rd party scenery i’ve tested so far) but it looks like airport textures at high northern latitudes have some kind of issue displaying ground textures.

As well, it looks like the areas of photo coverage are getting usurped by the generic base textures, almost like a worse LOD is fighting its way through.

Anyone else have this problem?

And I seemed to solve it (with some help from a Sage).

I had acquired a new nvme and reinstalled msfs on the new drive, but it somehow was still trying to use the rolling cache from the old installation. When refreshing the rolling cache (deleting it first), the old rolling cache I had on another drive showed up in place of the new rolling cache. I deleted that rolling cache too (which is a remnant from the older version) and now it appears functional again.

LMAO!!!

SU5 is fast becoming the BEST update EVER!!!

I take it back… the rolling cache did not solve the issue, it just took longer for it to appear.

and don’t even bother with real weather this far north

current Narsarsuaq conditions:
BGBW 281950Z 26004KT 200V310 9999 FEW024 BKN110 13/07 Q1022
(13 celcius, dewpoint 7 should not have snow on the runway)

here is a video I made of the issue… It happens in a lot of places