TFDi Design MD-11 is coming

Ok. 2nd try…now C.o.C conform I hope :wink:

https://fselite.net/news/a-brief-look-at-the-tfdi-design-md-11-in-msfs/

7 Likes

Topic moved to 3rd Party > Aircraft #third-party-addon-discussion:aircraft

1 Like

Seems like this announcement didn´t gather much interest here. Strange…

Think so many planes announced … some already cancelled …. that people “ first want to see , then believe “

2 Likes

Heres the fsexpo presentation

It was first announced 1.5 years ago, guess the initial hype is already over as it got silent since then…

I am happy to see MD-11 is coming to sim.
I really enjoyed PMDG’s in FSX.

I’m very excited and it brings back memories to the PMDG MD-11, which for a long time I loved to fly in FSX.

Since the MD-11 is very similar to the MD-10, I hope for them to provide the ten as an add on so that we can fly the ORBIS eye hospital around the world.

Kind regards.

2 Likes

Great to see them start developing for MSFS, their 717 for P3D is amazing!

1 Like

I am really looking for 3 engine plane like DC10 or MD11. I hope its quality will be good like pmdg

TFDi Design MD-11 Pre-Order Announcement - FSElite

MD-11 Collector’s Edition pre-order starts today at 12:00Z at a cost of $80, limited to 1000 copies.

TFDi MD-11 Collector’s Edition Features

• The TFDi Design MD-11 Base Package
  • The Freighter Expansion
  • The Extended Simulation Package
  • This includes advanced failures and the in-flight instructor system
  • The ER (Extended Range) Variant
  • This special variant will never be sold outside of this presale
  • Guaranteed beta access
  • Access to an exclusive Discord channel where development updates will be previewed early
  • A personalized certificate of sale showing your MD-11’s sequence number
  • This will be unique to our customers – only purchased versions will be issued with a certificate!

The TFDi team has also updated their pricing strategy. Upon release, the base package will be available for $70 . The freighter or passenger version, depending on which base variant you have purchased, will cost you an additional $10 . The Extended Simulation Package, which will feature advanced failures and an in-flight instructor system will cost $5.

4 Likes