Thank you Asobo from PC players

Hey consider yourself lucky that it updated and runs. There are a lot of us that are staring at the Installation Manager screen and for us it’s as worthless as a screen capture.

I should have know that if they were porting this to X-Box and hyping the “performance” enhancements it was a gold ring in a pigs nose.

Shame on me.

2 Likes

Yes, that’s plenty sufficient. Trust me. You have been royally ripped off paying that 1 dollar per month. Just think what else you could have spent it on. Err … well you could be a millionaire now if you’d invested it in a bit of a Bit coin :slightly_smiling_face::slightly_smiling_face::slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

But if we can see it, and if we can think it up, why aren’t they?

That’s the question I would like to ask Mr. Neumann.

1 Like

The next Q&A will probably have some delicate questions anyway.

1 Like

You’ve put some nice screenshots too… Random Screenshot Megathread 2 - #73 by sosa105964

Remember the Nordic. Just vote the LOD’s and trees and let them rewind the settings again, with a hotfix update. Next SU, they’ve debugged cockpit handling and external controls… and stuff will be solved in the end.

Now,users are still downloading. Servers are buzy. But I don’t think this mess will be next week too. Lots of things have to do with bad server response. Scenery being built while you look… things like that indicate transfer issues. Every MSFS update is the same routine. Servers have no time for flights atm, there’s bytes to pump. And if you look at the download speeds… they’ll be buzy for days, this time !

I’ve said it multiple times here… don’t blame Asobo, or developers, for big company marketing choices. MSFS is supposed to be the flagship of XBox-X, so it is free. Now we have issues, because the scale… about 5-10 million new users… of the 23 million game pass folks who got it.

thank you!

and I certainly hope so, I guess we should give It a few days to improve, but im very sure this is all because of xbox which is sad

They do care only for the Xbox, from now on.
PC users were just " the Beta testers "

4 Likes

I can’t even experience the new update since clicking on anything is a chore :joy:

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.