Thank you Asobo on working with the FBW team on providing the autopilot temporary fix!

Per title Lateral autopilot fix by wpine215 · Pull Request #2140 · flybywiresim/a32nx · GitHub
as mentioned by FBW Sebastian from Asobo has helped on troubleshooting the issue. Thank you, this is appreciated to work with the community directly!

72 Likes

Seb, the head of Asobo himself?

Jeez, the fly-by-wire guys have some pull.

11 Likes

Fair play to Asobo for playing ball. They could have played the arrogance card but a shining example of what a collaborative approach can provide. Well done to both FBW and Asobo. Credit where it is due.

30 Likes

Yeah Sebastian himself reached out and fixed the AP, which will be added as a complete fix in the upcoming msfs patch.

23 Likes

Big thanks!

3 Likes

Big thanks to both Asobo and the FBW team.

FBW for maintaining a very professional way of conducting themselves which in itself makes it easier for companies such as Asobo/Microsoft to respect and work with them, and for Asobo for responding in a professional manner.

If we all conduct ourselves professionally, constructively and curteously, we can expect more collaboration in the future.

28 Likes

This is the type of progress and quick response the community has been hoping for! THANK YOU ASOBO and FBW!!!

21 Likes

And some members here were advocating for Microsoft to remove Asobo from development. Like come on.

9 Likes

SERIOUSLY!??
I just choked on my coffee when I read that post.
So remove Asobo and replace them with, what!?

Wow. I am glad I missed those posts.

11 Likes

So…maybe the next FBW update we will have some progress on AP? Or we will need to wait the msfs update?

2 Likes

is already available in the master branch. just use FBW installer and choose the developer version

4 Likes

wait what, replace them? jeez people now days are dramatic lol

7 Likes

Very much appreciate that Asobo took this seriously and helped get a hotfix into A32NX.

9 Likes

Thanks to both Asobo and FBW. You guys are a great example of how things can get done with collaboration.

12 Likes

Huge thanks to Seb and the FBW team! This made my day after I had written off flying the A320 till the next patch.

6 Likes

Awesome work and cooperation between Asobo and FBW!

6 Likes

It’s a great sign when you have that kind of passion coming from the top, awesome to see!

5 Likes

This is great progress, so very welcome of course. Just to be ‘that guy’ … but the 787and 747 also has community support but have stalled in recent weeks as those aircraft are DRM locked. Hoping Asobo can leverage the passionate community to make these ‘Premium’ planes actually become ‘Premium’ !!!

9 Likes

My thanks yo FBW team! They are people who are doing a work without any pay…just for the joy of doing things right.
Adobo si a company hired to make a product, that we bought and supouse to work.

6 Likes

Thank you Asobo and FBW team.
Now voting time!
The Steam Awards 2020

4 Likes