Thanks Alot SU9

Their server or the MS Azure Servers ?

So much is not known for sure , or just “assumed” – its difficult to draw any meaningful conclusions… - not that that is what “users” should be required to do in any case !!!

last year or so, i have read 2080+ti

I guess the data line to Azure is also a bit thicker. Programming is done securely on an in-house server.

You can always do a complete reinstall

I just cannot imagine how some people can have so many problems and so many others can be just fine and dandy.

I believe that if you were somehow able to watch the performance of every PC on these forums who’s owners say they’re problem-free, you would find SOMETHING wrong on many of them - lags, an occasional CTD, a need to reduce graphics quality to create a decent experience, etc. My guess is also that many people have lowered their expectations so much that as long as they don’t CTD and can take off and land without problems, they have declared that they now have a perfect experience.

I also believe that some (NOT ALL) of the people who rave about MSFS now are saying their experience is perfect because they’re too embarrassed to admit they’re having problems after shelling out huge bucks for a new dedicated MSFS system. Well I’m not. I have what I’d call a really good system (10850k, 32 gig, RTX3070) and I have had to tweak mine as many of you have, and on some days, it works great, but on others, not so much.

And I have to assume there are others who bought MSFS, installed it, tried it, and didn’t like it because it wasn’t what they were expecting, or it was so buggy that they have already given up on it and moved on to some other game. We’ll never hear from those users.

Rant over.

2 Likes

I am sorry to read about the issues experienced in this thread.
I am closing it, but not because the issues are not valid but rather to keep everything in the same place.
The existing threads for interested parties to give feedback are the official SU9 thread (Discussion + Poll: Sim Update 9 (1.25.7.0)) or the specific xbox thread (Severe Problems on Xbox After Sim Update 9)

I would encourage use of those threads instead.