Thanks for the Test Pilot livery!

Got the alpha insider tag added back and they showed up in my content manager.

1 Like

Not bad Asobo not bad.Thanks Asobo for having me be a part of this!

1 Like

Strange. I do see your tech alpha insider tag.

After I made that post I saw a few people who were in the beta who had lost their tag, as I had, but were requesting it be granted back. I followed their example and requested the tag.

So when I made the post the tag was not there but has been applied since then. But I had the Test Pilot liveries before the tag was returned

1 Like

Update: I filed a ticket and they figured it out once I told them that I had changed my Gamertag since the Beta. They then indicated that the next time I launched the program, it would automatically download the test pilot liveries. Unfortunately, they haven’t downloaded yet, they’re not in the content manager, and they’re not in the marketplace as something I “own” but haven’t yet downloaded.

1 Like

Oh yes thanks Microsoft and Asobo for the test pilot livery. Gonna learn and fly the CJ4 mod by Working Title soon where this livery will be useful :wink:

1 Like

Final update for me - my Test Pilot liveries showed up today! Thanks to Microsoft and Asobo for identifying and fixing the issue! I love the flat black look - well done!

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.