Thanks for update ! Iberia - Madeira issues

Well… Most of Lisbon is cool and stuff, really great work on it.
But I wonder, what happened to the complaints that the community made about Madeira? Such an important airport, and no love was given to it.

Here is a screenshot of the island. When compared to the rest of the country, it is quite a shame…!

Also… the taxiways continue broken as hell, and the terrain deformities still exist.

3 Likes

I agree, Madeira is a total mess.

2 Likes

Maderia won’t likely be done as Orbx already have a version.

2 Likes

Is Madeira in the Iberian region?

1 Like

The terrain deformities exist all over the place. I still see very slow low level lod terrain issues in the UK for example, they have been there for a year and nothing gets done to sort them out. Asobo now use the word “cosmetic” to describe any visual issue that we complain about and sadly they seem to think cosmetic issues are unimportant.

3 Likes

So does lisbon with MK studios, not a valid point imo

1 Like

Yes, it is part of Portugal, just as Azores is.

1 Like

I am starting to think that the money i invested in MSFS was also cosmetic, no value on it AHAHA

4 Likes

Sad… Microsoft/Asobo, is that how you treat people that gave money to your products?

3 Likes

My point exactly. Thanks jpccaldas.

In many ways its a good package but I wish Asobo would understand that visually, things like vertical walls where hills should be with scenery smeared in vertical lines impacts on the experience.

1 Like

Is ATC and AIRAC broken ? I don’t see tower frquencies and any procedures (e.g. LEAS)

Well maybe they are, but this post is not about that. It is about Madeira scenery that still has issues on this world update. And has never been touched since day 1 release…

Haha ok!

The point you clearly overlook is Asobo, Microsoft and Orbx have a close working partnership.

There’s no need both from a cost and moral perspective to spend weeks of development only to “copy” what a “friend” has already done. To do so would be utterly stupid.

Second with all the other issues the simulator has that need more urgent attention do you seriously think their time is best served “cloning” an existing product?

Spend the $10 and go enjoy yourself!

3 Likes

Well firstly, OrbX did not develop that scenery, it is created by AmSim and they are just reselling it on their platform.
Secondly,
There are a lot of issues in the simulator, of course, but then, that is why they have created World and Sim updates, to fix the issues one step at a time. We are merely pointing out that they overlooked one important part of a World Update that they even postponed.

1 Like

Also, go ahead and paypal me the 10$ , since it seems to not be a big issue for you lol.

2 Likes

I wish Asobo would relinquish control of the company to someone else. They have some major issues down there. They are somewhat out of touch with what people want and only seem mostly interested in Marketplace items. Parts of this sim are just flimsy and cheaply-done. They can’t seem to figure out the AI, ATC or the weather (although it has improved some lately). These three things are pretty important, and yet almost two years in, and KORD at 9am is devoid of traffic besides maybe two airliners doing stuff with the Live Traffic, and ATC comms are still non-functional and issue ridiculous and unrealistic commands.

5 Likes

So ungreatful. This Flight simulator is the BEST ever and you complain about minor things.

13 Likes

Now I get censored… jesus, what a great way of taking criticism

1 Like

I never said it isn’t the best, I’m just saying that it’s a shame how WE are treated. If it was you, with a “Solved” mark without doing anything. Is that ok for you? Such a bad thought you have man, hope you are not like that in your real life with other people. :slight_smile:

2 Likes