The 14L was in use

Short final, runway 14L at Boeing Field (KBFI). But let’s get back 1 hour before…

Here we are at Skagit (KBVS). It’s very ealry for me :wink: Some morning fog will be our partner for the first minutes of flight

The route is straightforward. Go south. Screen shot from my Foreflight iPad. I will avoid Whitbey (flew there year ago with bad weather bring me bad souvenirs). At arrival, I will take care of Bravo airspace.

Real time weather at destination is GO for VFR.

At Skagit, I cross runway 29 and taxi to runway 22. The moon is monitoring us.

Run-up at runway 22.

Turning left as soon as possible after take off to avoid Charlie airspace of Whitbey (floor is at 1300 ft). Anyway, I want to go south.

Enjoying the rising sun. I’m still in love with the fog patches on ground.

No comment. No turbulence. Under PA.

I was able to get some picture from the backseat passenger :wink:

Later in the South. The sun is higher in the sky. I overcome Everett and fly toward the Stadium

I flew once in real time there (coming from Portland, one night at Seattle and flying up to Vancouver in a C172) and as far as I remember the flight following gave me vectors or boundary not to cross. Can’t remember if I was cleared thru the Bravo :wink:

Downtown Seattle. I’m not in love with cruise ship which kill the realism as an artificial object in the landscape.

Off Boeing field, this is Seattle Tacoma. I’m stopping at Boeing Field to visit “The Museum of Flight

Screen shot from iPad Foreflight. I love all these VFR routes. As a french pilot: it’s another world there.

I’m cleared for the 14L, the small one (3700 feet long)

As it’s not in real life, I choose Signature FBO :wink: First left and back north[/center]

2 Likes