I’m continuing this more relaxed series of flights along major trade routes, waterways, pilgrimages, etc. The last few weeks have been a blast, and I’m excited to keep seeing new parts of the world with you all!
Unlike my previous US National Park series, I won’t be live streaming, which means I can actually hang out in the Discord CTAF channel if anyone would like to chat! I will also broadcast the Bushtalk Radio narration into Discord, so we all hear the POIs as a group.
Hope to see you there!
What to expect on this trip:
- The White House, National Mall, and so much more
- Beautiful night flying
- 6 Official/Modeled POIs
- 18+ Bushtalk Radio POIs
- (Highly recommend for the excellent building additions, although it seems to break the Capitol building) Washington DC Landmarks Pack UPDATE [READ DESCRIPTION] » Microsoft Flight Simulator
- Nationals Park, Washington, DC (2015 Winter Classic) » Microsoft Flight Simulator
- KDCA Ronald Reagan Washington National Airport » Microsoft Flight Simulator
- World Update 2: USA
- All waypoints are also Bushtalk Radio POIs, although newly added ones will not show up in this add-on until next month’s release. They are on the website though, if you’d like to use the Bushtalk Client.
(They are identical, the second just has short waypoint names to work around this bug.)
Airplane: Cessna 152 (or your favorite slow plane for sightseeing)
Weather: Few Clouds
Liftoff Time: 7:00 AM (11:00 AM UTC), although we’ll set the clock to 2:00 AM local time about 3/4 into the flight.
Rough flight path: We’ll fly at about 700’ MSL the whole way – feel free to circle the buildings as we go!