The best "fix" for MSFS is "honesty"

The plumbers are here working on it. Do you wait patiently for them to fix it, or do you keep trying to flush the toilet and point out how it’s still flooding the bathroom? The issue isn’t with the plumbers, it’s the landlord that let us move into an unfinished apartment.

I have faith in the Asobo team too, but I think they’re being railroaded by Microsoft. They’re likely in over their heads, but will dig themselves out eventually… if they’re allowed to.

1 Like

I’ll be honest with you for 50 bucks.

1 Like

Yes, maybe “TENET”can help us to roll it back.:crazy_face::rofl:

You guys are adorable. Neither Microsoft nor Asobo have suffered any damage. The user base is already huge and dwarfs the competition. The vast majority of us are having a blast and are here to stay.

Threads like this are useful though to gather up all the hyberbolic chicken littles in one place. Enjoy your chat.

i mean when so many users are going to be geek-■■■ pilots who wanna mess around with stuff, especially with avionics after turning on the autopilot, how could they possibly think that disabling so many features would go over well?

it’s almost like they expected 99% of the user base to be 13 year olds who have never set foot in a cockpit or messed with other sims before this one.

2 Likes

Same issue Updated crashes to desk when i start,Now its redownloading the update AGAIN takes HOURS was working before japain now broke…

1 Like

To be honest, I think paid closed releases are a ripoff practice in the sense that the developer never feels the need to finish its product which ends up staying in perpetual beta state.

Personnally, I am okay with the state the game was released (full disclosure: I’ve never suffered from downloading issues), as long as the patches actually improve things, even slowly. Right now I can’t say it’s the case.
For me it’s still a fine simulator, but they need to work on those crashes, which were far and between at release, and are now ubiquitous after the last patch. And they need to stop the hemorraghy of regressions.

1 Like

Agree :facepunch:t2:

I am totally speechless that many lost with the building tag error…and no official hotfix due MS/Asobo so far ?
“We / I” could recovered it via @CptLucky8 fast fix…but the main crowd ?
I was in “that case” expecting a very fast hotfix due MS/Asobo.
I get so much trouble/much time and work with the latest patch.
Finally i saved my day with the main content on a 2nd NVME drive and are able to patch it.
@CptLucky8 solved very fast the building tag error.
But the next upcoming patch day will scare me…

I totally agree with closed Alpha/Beta testing back again, but i don`t think this will fit in the timetables if they release every month updates.

1 Like

No excuse.

I actually paid one dollar for gamepass and then extended to second month when I saw improvement. It was fixed enough to be playeable. Then the sale 13 dollars took place and I bought it.
Then within a week they broke it after I paid retail. No excuse.

That being said, technically anyone who used credit card can do a charge back for them selling a game that doesn’t work.

2 Likes

Let them cry. We know what’s coming and the future is bright. Don’t feed the dramaqueens.

1 Like

Cannot agree more. Hope Asobo and MS reads this !

I was also with this nice fairytale thoughts in that times of release.

One question to you :slight_smile: how you can support this game if you can’t use it due bad Patches and Updates which destroy all?

1 Like

I try to be a humble as possible. I’m a simple man who tries to enjoy the small nuances of life that come along, I learn to play through the bugs and issues and not quit trying immediately. I always find something to do in the sim :slight_smile:

Yes, humble,

that’s what they need like you :slight_smile: really sry for this kind of people, really don’t understand. As I said, we need play their game or go out without to see our money back, good tactic…

1 Like

Doing a rollback is probably impossible and it would wreck havoc in the system for days or weeks.

top statement… That’s it :+1:

No people who are comming up with conspiracies about asobo have any value to the community.
Yes OMICO4146 we can see you post history.
“Asobo injected some users (maybe virtual names managed by one real person) defend here very special topics”
If you find this game that horrible from the get go why are you still haning around?
Do you really have no life and no interrests other than MSFS2020?

1 Like

If it was scripted then its not a problem for people to move on from this product. But I for one found them sincere, its not an easy project. No one else would be able to pull this off since it requires major resources and funding. If theyre not sincere it will last as long or less than the failed Microsoft Flight. Im sure they don’t want to repeat the same mistake twice.

maybe remove all liveries and mods from your community folder and don’t add anything else. I believe these things are causing conflicts to many.

1 Like

Thnx for your time to find my history traces. It is interesting that you need do that :smiley:

Hope other users know this situation and don’t be calm and quit. Very interesting words in your post point to something clear about your personality :slight_smile: I hate conspiracy but also have my brain :wink:

2 Likes