The best "fix" for MSFS is "honesty"

Thnx for your info.

I’m not that one who puts garbage to Community folder.

Forget say one important thing to your question.

I hope all agree with me, you don’t need say your opinion. I’m still here because waste my money!!! I’m not like you. On other side, you’re probably another injected one if you don’t know more about my work here :slight_smile: this points also to next your system of communication. Not me isn’t value to Community but your system to understand most of people problems here. Looks like you are not high age man :wink:

2 Likes

WIP

IMG_20201002_100708

2 Likes

Stay calm and forum on. It’s for all of us. See ya around.

1 Like

It’s ok :slight_smile:

I’m not kid and have experience and don’t care about this kind of personalities. I’m simply sad for others also who can’t start this game and to this time MS and Asobo didn’t post one post to Community to understand whats matter. Not serious! On other side I have lot of time (hope will have also in future) and wish to all of you health…

COme on learn to form a decent sentence this does not make any sense at all.

Yes, this should have been an Early Access, but now it’s too late !!!

1 Like

Then we must agree to disagree. Please read my posts carefully. I do not see any sarcasm. Must, as you say, be a language problemo.
Happy flying.

First of all, I try to convey to the seller that I am angry at the fact that I sold unfinished housing under the guise of ready-made. And I absolutely do not care how it happened, through the fault of the contractor, developer or a specific plumber. Well, some discontent is caused by broken windows in the living room during the repair of the bathroom and other damage. Since we went the way of allegories. :slight_smile:

1 Like

People tend to have their own opinions, this is normal. Sorry if I didn’t understand your message enough due to language problems, I have to use an automatic translator. Fly safe.

As I can only see a need for professional advice on your part, we must agree to disagree.

Do you mean ‘people like me wouldn’t desperately want to complain numerously on every forum thread’???
Just asking because of you post history.

It’d be a great time to only be complaining about when the next paid dlc will drop instead of asking for hot fixes every patch.

Again!

You probably forget same things you did in history right? :slight_smile: Only to be fair because you somehow attack him…

Wrong. Refusing to participate in non-constructive complaining or repeatedly having a different opinion is not attacking. Do try to keep on-topic and not be personal. FLag posts if you think they are not in line with the forum CoC.

We must be not be ‘Blind’ to this deception,

My History,…My Daughter lost her Sight after her MMR shot.

Good reaction to see that your communication is really arogant style. Thnx for clarify and to be sure definitelly. I understand you have been not personal to him :smiley: :smiley:

1 Like

Post ignored because it was off-topic again. A web translator cannot be programmed to have an arrogant style.

1 Like

As you wish :wink: hope other definitelly will read your post and take their own thoughts about you. On other side your post ignored because not within topic also…

Your post are always difficult to understand.
Try using this:

I don’t want use that garbage what you’re using, sry…