The C208B cannot be flown

Hi, I don’t know if they happen to you, but the C208B can’t fly, it doesn’t have any mod, it’s impossible when you take off, it wants to go sideways all the time and towards the ground, it happens to someone else.

Working fine here in default with no mods. The popular C208 mod is broken in SU7 but that’s more of a visuals thing.

Make sure your assistance options are correct… they revert to EASY randomly it seems… And then the plane is pretty much unflyable I think.

I already found the error in the 390 it is clearer the tail rudder is turned to the left but look at the controls and everything is fine in case something failed that may be that this did, I upload an image

Look at the assistance and I have it difficult but when I go to take off with the TBM it reaches 80 knots and the rudder of that small part goes to the side and I don’t know why only

I already know the cause is the rudder but I do not understand when it picks up speed the plane moves it to the side to you it happens I have it as a button check if the button is pressed and is not pressed

What type of controller are you using? Sounds like something in your setup is telling it to fully deflect. Check your hardware bindings / trim bindings if any

You know this happened in the last release to and it turned out it was a mod for a totally unrelated plane, I fly it regularly and its working just find other then the seatbelt, no smoking switches dont work, and as of late the knob for switch lights doesn’t work any more, and they made mixture axis a 3 postion settings instead of being variable. But other then that it still flies great…

I use the saitek pro flight yoke system and the drivers are up to date, I don’t understand what is wrong.

Well, I have no mod, only the GPS, nothing like mod, the rest is standard, I don’t know what the cause of this is.

Have you tried to make new controllers in the game and rebind stuff there? Maybe the old files have become corrupt?

That’s the rudder trim tab. Check that the rudder trim is centered kn the cockpit, on the console.

One of your controls may be causing it to shift.

I use Honeycomb Yoke and throttle and it is the Same for me. Inusable.

Hello, thanks, it was resolved, I deleted it and that’s it, it was removed, it was corrupt, you can see it thanks to everything, I hope that people can solve it

Please delete the assigned buttons and put it back on and it will be removed

PS: now the reverse of the plane does not work for me I assigned a bonton but they do not work for me as you have it happens to me on the 208 and the longitude

On the Longitude (maybe the 208 as well?) the workaround for reverse thrust is to bind “throttle decrease” then hit that after landing, the reverse thrusters will work properly. At least this works for me. Thrustmaster Hotas One and Xbox X.

Thank you for your answer, it is done thanks a thousand