The dolphin dance is back in 1.9.3.0 (pitch oscillations)

Can you hear the dolphins cry?!.. I wish I didn’t.
This infamous bug is back with a vengeance…

LMAO! That top video looks like something out of Looneytunes!

1 Like
53 Likes

Those cats are bugged !!!

2 Likes

I can confirm the same behaviour in Citation Longtitude, will try the Citation to see if the same is present there

2 Likes

Is goes away when moving up to 310 speed.

so… after still not being able to download patches with regular WIFI and having to use a VPN client (download looping issue in content manager not fixed still), I am reloading my saved game, seeing my plane turning around to the previous waypoint (still not fixed) and having almost no fuel anymore (still not fixed) I also face this ugly bug (new or old, as you may like it) rendering AP useless, I am shutting down FS2020 to calm down a little.

glad (or sad?) im not the only one

Cessna Longitude btw.

4 Likes

I am on a world tour in the Longitude… it’s so sad. Not trying to be mean or anything but one has to ask, who does their testing? What’s going wrong?

8 Likes

Is it doing this only on AP, or does it do it with the AP off as well ?

c172 does a similar thing, but at a much slower rate

Pitch Dynamic Stability is way too low - as to what is causing this – ???

2 Likes

for me, once I shut AP off, it goes away. Also, I have to speed up to 310 to get a stable AP VS or ALT hold

1 Like

for me it goes away if i turn off AP, also height seems to make a diff. nfc whats going on.

1 Like

It looks like no one is testing these patches :frowning: i am so sad… i played only with the Longitude , now I finished… bye MSFS… when will they fix this? … in 1 month? :smiley:

4 Likes

I think it has something to do to with AI control aircraft (which I never use). I just bricked the whole plane, no systems working, artificial horizon not moving, speed not moving, nothing works anymore. Still flying tho… and all this just be activating and deactivating the ai control aircraft thing.

lol! this sounds bad…

They just have to get rid of the ai control aircraft thingy… nobody uses it, IRL it’s called autopilot.

If you don’t want it, don’t turn it on … and then YOU have effectively got rid of it.

Other find a use for it … IRL it’s a Co-Pilot, as opposed to an AP

Not a very Good Co-Pilot, but (s)he might get better over time

1 Like

Are you serious?

Asobo, what the heck is going on???

4 Likes

ah yeah didn’t think of that. :slight_smile:

I just have this suspicion that it is doing stuff in the background that makes systems fail. I’m not talking about the dolphin jump. But sometimes you can’t use the dials anymore to set speeds etc, activating and deactivating copilot ai helped with this… but now it bricked the whole plane.

Also, something interesting, I found that oscillation ony happened for me when flying AP on FMS path, when picking up the NAV1 it stopped.

2 Likes

great, we can fly now VOR to VOR :slight_smile:

1 Like

Happened in the TBM for me as well after the patch.

3 Likes