The dolphin dance is back in 1.9.3.0 (pitch oscillations)

I’ve given up waiting for patches to fix the issues short-term. It’s time some new and honest reviews came out and I hope you all realize how a Game Pass subscription is a very easy way for MS and other publishers to get a way with bad games… you paid for it anyway, it takes away your power as a consumer, exactly what they want.

I find it significant that BOTH ASOBO & Carenado Cessna GA planes are unstable (porpoise) in the sim.

I cannot imagine that Carenado would have released a plane, that did this.

Carenado released their Cessna BEFORE these patches. maybe the initial release, and most likely developed it using the re-release version, and then, it may not have caused the GA planes to porpoise ??

Can you imagine paying for a PMDG aircraft in this sim, and then Asobo installing one of their bug ridden patches which buggers up all your aircraft?

2 Likes

In the second video, it looks like someone inside has a private party. :couplekiss_man_woman:

3 Likes

Maybe that why PMDG have postponed any release of MSFS products till at least 3rd Q 2021
(sure I read that a few days on the PMDG website)

2 Likes

Ssssst… I know nothing

1 Like

Nothing about Everything ??

2 Likes

Haha I see you got the reference :joy::ok_hand:

Now you know where the Trojans come from. :smiley:

2 Likes

I quit like the newly added scenery on AP…

THERE’S Japan

it’s gone

THERE’S Japan Again!!

It’s gone :frowning:

Wow! Japan!!! Look at…

Gone again

Hey wait, is that Japa…

… ow I only see sky

Japaaaaan!!! I see…

… only sky

*repeat until AP OFF

1 Like

I was hoping to see a hotfix, since the Cessna Jets are my favorite planes. Has anyone found a workaround?

1 Like

Fly faster than 310 if AP is on. When going lower than 260, deactivate AP and handfly.

That’s all the workaround I can give you…

1 Like

I had the same issue. The left screen freezes (speed, altimeter, pitch) but the compass appears to function still. You are changing it but the screen just doesn’t update.

Yo! Very much appreciated! Seems to work for me for travelling - curious how AP guided ILS landings will work, though NAV seems fine actually. will report back once i crashed :wink:

so this is funny. I was flying at FL320 for about 10 minutes with 315-320 and everything was fine. Suddenly the b.itching started out of the nowhere, currently hopping like a dolphin again… sad panda.

Could you try the same at FL320+ and see if it also happens for you?

Well at FL320+ I wasnt able to get to 310 without overspeeding the longitude, do I got it then as well

well its doing fine at a little overspeed :slight_smile:

1 Like

Nav works indeed.

I’ve mentioned this. I think it is a problem with the Garmin 3000

Can anyone try with a non Garmin 3000 plane, like the oldschool Cessna (don’t remember the name, I’m at work right now so can’t check)

ps: don’t forget to vote on this issue. I already created a Zendesk ticket… like that does something