The OV-10 Bronco by AzurPoly

I had a lot of fun making this trailer and flying with the Bronco, I hope the fun will be shared :wink:

7 Likes

Subscribed!

Really nice video.

1 Like

Nicely done! Certainly working to pump me up for the plane, I really wanna get it now it looks awesome :smiley: :smiley:

1 Like

It really looks phenomenal, and twin TP with stick is unique. I just have SO many planes , it took me 2 months to even try out the FSR500 after buying it. This could be the penultimate canyon-storming aircraft.

3 Likes

Thank you very much :slight_smile:

1 Like

I did a group flight in my Bonanza yesterday. We followed a river route through valleys in the southern tip of South Africa. Most everyone stayed low, around 160 kts. There were a couple of OV-10’s in the group, and there were a lot of questions asked and answered. The feeling was that it’s a great plane, and well worth the asking price.

1 Like

Bought it today, But after take off the aircraft continually banks to the left. Autopilot is off and fuel is balanced. Only aircraft I have that does this. Not on beta.

Adding the review for Xbox and PC : https://youtu.be/SWOGmkeO_h4

Hey, did you find a solution?

Yes (I think so)…

I repaired Gaming Services App and FS2020 in settings.

Just hit the purchase on this one.

What’s the story with weapons systems being available in MSFS? I take it the sim isn’t going to be competing with DCS.

Although sometimes I’ll simulate attacks in the Spitfire on A320s if they are AI. :sweat_smile:

1 Like

O-M-G

Just wow

I think that was the most fun I’ve ever had in this sim.

1 Like

Great video, thanks! I also need to get a wingman for low level flying.

1 Like

Marketplace version does not have weapons.
Weapons pack is available from AzurPoly.
AzurPoly version includes weapons.

Either way, you won’t be able to blow stuff up like you can in DCS. :wink:

1 Like

Yep, the weapons add-on is purely for show. :wink: Cute for screenshots though, and if you want to fly with a payload to simulate the weight and drag of an operational flight it’s nice to see it too. :slight_smile:

2 Likes