The points of interest are shown if I see them with left eye only (Pimax, canted displays)

:wave: Thank you using the Bug section, using templates provided will greatly help the team reproducing the issue and ease the process of fixing it.

Are you using Developer Mode or made changes in it?

no

Have you disabled/removed all your mods and addons?

yes

Brief description of the issue:

If I see POI (point of interest) with my booth eyes (POI in the middle of my stereo view), then POI is not activated.
POI can be activated if I look cca 5deg to the right of POI, and when POI comes to the middle of my left screen.
It is probbably mistake, POI activation is not connected to “head”, but to “left eye”. As my screens in HMD are canted, I practicaly can not activate poi by looking, except with pure luck by looking 5deg to the right side.

Provide Screenshot(s)/video(s) of the issue encountered:

Detailed steps to reproduce the issue encountered:

PC specs and/or peripheral set up if relevant:

Build Version # when you first started experiencing this issue:

:loudspeaker: For anyone who wants to contribute on this issue, Click on the button below to use this template:

Do you have the same issue if you follow the OP’s steps to reproduce it?

Provide extra information to complete the original description of the issue:

If relevant, provide additional screenshots/video:

Ok, what will happen now? I reported some bug that is annoying for all pimax users, and can be easy solved.
Can some admin give me some answer, maybe yes/no, we will do it, won’t do it, or maybe I have to add additional testings or something.

I created several tickets for issues in game, and that just stand here, without any answer?