The USA looks worse than other countries? (Some Say it's Improved as of Saturday)

Agree 100%. OP doesn’t seem to get that either

San Diego (which is PG) looking pretty good?

Oh yeah, that’s in the USA isn’t it???

So you’re saying this is all normal and good behavior… it’s as it should be? Seriously? (you’ve argued with me on this before, not getting into it with you). All these “triangles” and crappy autogen (who cares if youtuber called it PG… his opinion was that the US cities look worse than other countries in his experience). And I’ve got proof below as Boston looks terrible from 4k feet.

2 Likes

Guess it’s in the eye of the beholder… because that doesn’t look great. Looks better than my KBOS images, but it doesn’t look good.

OK, Gordon – you win!! Gordon wins everyone!!! My title (which poses as a question) is simple - is the US worse than other countries? You expressed your opinion. Thank you!

I was talking about the video review, any photogrammetry compared with 3d model scenery
land mark which are 95% most of the world which he is not aware, that is the point, you will never get any quality at close level of 3d model scenery from photogrammetry. The lod level from photogrammetry vs 3d model scenery have big difference. US is mostly photogrammetry, the rest is mostly auto generated 3d model scenery.

1 Like

that I agree with… that’s fair.

Glad this issue is getting more traction… go into reno… or Henderson nevada. Look at the trees and buildings at the airports. It ain’t pretty! How about slow loading, melted textures at the photo g cities? It needs fixing. Ryzen 5 3600, 5700XT, 32gbs ram… 100mbps internet… should be better than this!

Yep, agreed. I know it’s a huge issue even when a couple try to claim it’s not.

which is exactly what I was saying

I’m not claiming it’s not. I’m saying that it isn’t US specific despite the youtuber who doesn’t even know what he’s talking about. Even take 1 minute to read the comments underneath his video where eveyone tells him he doesn’t know what he’s talking about.

Raise the zendesk for PG not being good. But that is nothing to do with the US.

I’m off to stab my eyes out with a fork. It is better than trying to explain to you how much you are missing the point

3 Likes

Hope your fork is sharp. Have a good one!

AAh you got me. You’re just deliberately being obtuse about it. I see. Don’t know why you feel the need to act that way. Never mind.

1 Like

I took off from Telluride and flew around the mountains in that area. There are almost NO trees anywhere, just textures that show there are trees. But the mountains and ground are mainly just bare of trees. It’s worse than fsx or xp11 by a lot. There should be dense forest covering these mountains

1 Like

Hmm just curious if you increase rendering scale?

Ok we get it’s no big deal to YOU.
Why do you keep posting at this point?
No one cares to hear what you’ve been saying the last 5 posts as simply turning off PG isn’t a real solution and Zendesk inquiries have been sent on this issue numerous times already.

What else do you have to add at this point besides" well I don’t see it as a big deal?"
We are all well aware of your stance on the issue. :upside_down_face:
Carry on please!

2 Likes

Please, don’t inject facts into an emotional based argument.

Argument 1: Flight Simulator 2020 is based mainly upon great graphics!

Argument 2: Flight Simulator 2020 graphics are subpar!

Honestly have not experienced this. The USA looks magnificent, as do many other countries built upon the blackshark AI and PG infrastructure. That said, not EVERYWHERE will look perfect and it’s unrealistic to expect that just yet - world updates, like Japan, are going to be amazing updates in terms of next gen scenery - best of all it’s a free addition.

6 Likes

I prefer real over fake