The World's STRANGEST Autogen

The idea of this topic is to post screenshots of the weirdest and funniest mistakes in Autogen scenery you have ever seen.

No photogrammetry, no AI traffic, no terrain glitches. Just funny things the BlackShark AI has made of satellite imagery and plonked what it thinks should be there down.

Ideally, please mention where they were taken (as precise as possible), so developers can potentially go in and fix these oddities!

Here are a few from me to get started!

1. Winchelsea, south coast of UK
The largest modern art sculpture in the world?

2. Somewhere between VNKL and VNRB in Nepal (west and half way down a straight line between those.)
Extreme Bungee Ltd.

3. Dundee, Scotland, UK (just north east of the city.)
Farmers cottages? …I guess there’s just a LOT of farmers living around here!

4. St Barts, Caribbean (just off the end of the runway 10 to the right a bit)
To be fair, when I went back there (no changes in addons) “the tallest house in the world” was no longer like this, but funny anyway! Wouldn’t like to get my weekly shopping home!

And just as an example of what I think is NOT to be posted here:

Look inside here...

While funny, there will be too much of it and it’s not strictly BlackShark generated.

6 Likes

Everywhere?:joy:

Images of “everywhere” or I don’t believe you :stuck_out_tongue:

Fly through any city @ street level. Lysergic Diethyl Blacksharkai FTWđź‘Ś

I have some in my library of weirdness though:
47.116203, 10.668501

Near LOKN. Some kind of tower, going by the shadow, but not that big!

Half dome, being a real half dome (technically not auto gen, but still!)

This is kind of an autgen issue, like Google streetcam weirdness, I spied just randomly flying around:

1 Like

Is this another “Top List”? I had quite a few at one stage but got rid of them. Where was this sooner? :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

1 Like

:rofl: …but not really a list… more of a collection :slight_smile:

I had these shots laying around for ages also. I never delete anything :slight_smile: Digital hoarding is a thing :rofl:

Couple more:

I thought it was a fancy modern millionaires house, but no… it’s his yacht! Good mooring sir

Put all your smelly neighbours in a row, well away from the clean!

1 Like

Well, this topic didn’t really get much added did it lol.

I found a couple more for what it’s worth :smiley:

Near Peterborough, UK. This is meant to be an… ummm… actually I have no idea!

North Wales, UK. When you want hi-rise buildings but can’t afford to build skyscrapers.

Gran Canaria: First, those power mills should be shorter I am sure :crazy_face: Second, this kind of thing happens a lot with farm fields

One more… not the best place to put houses if you don’t want huge traffic jams in that direction.

Anyone else want to play? I will be at the point where I am not allowed to post any more sequential posts soon!