There are no leading lights "Rabbit" JFK Canarsie Approach, to RWY 13L

There are no leading lights “Rabbit” JFK Canarsie Approach, to RWY 13L on MSFS 2020! Sad!!! : (

Ed

1 Like

My home airport. Not sure how this is not a part of the sim and for a “custom” airport. :frowning_face:

1 Like

Is KJFK supposed to have lead in lights for 13R / 13L ?

1 Like

Yup, the famous Canarsie visual approach

1 Like

I had another look.
KJFK now does not have Lead in flashers or Sequenced flashers on 13 R or 13L.
Maybe the last update removed them.
Other airports I checked had them.

huge missing item here. Hope they add it

1 Like

We 100% need this whether it’s done by a 3rd party or not. Breaks the immersion when flying in on one of JFK’s more famous approaches-if not the most famous! I can’t believe this only has two votes!

3 Likes

Looks like it’s 6 now :wink:

But we for sure need this detail. Can’t believe it was left out. The PAPI isn’t there either!

Here’s some help on what it looks like:

2 Likes

Man, I would really love to see this implemented. I’ve got a feeling that it will need to come from an individual or a third-party though.

Would be fantastic to see it appear on Flightsim.to, free or as a payware mod. I would definitely purchase this if it were available.

1 Like

Thank you for posting the video. I remember seeing one a while back, but It wasn’t nearly as clear as the one that you posted. Thanks again!

1 Like

Same here my man. Flying in just isn’t the same without it

I’m giving some serious thought to commissioning this if there’s an individual with the skills to development it. Seriously, instead of paying for an airport, I’d rather have this😊

1 Like

If I knew how, I’d do it. Needs PAPI too

These lights should be a must for the sim. Parkway visual is one of the most beautiful approaches, it is a pity those lights are not there… Maybe a developer could implement them for the default airport, or it could be part of a new mod for KJFK

They were never in P3D. It was a free addon that added the lead in lights. I wonder if any add on payware airport will get them working