Threshold lights seem to be in the ground?

Working on an airport and I cannot get the threshold lights to pop out of the ground. If I adjust things slightly they will glitch in and out. Needless to say, at night, they look weird. Any ideas on how to fix this? Thanks.

2 Likes

Those are not Runway End Identifier Lights (REIL) though. Those are either threshold or runway end lights. REILs are white flashing lights that are fitted next to the threshold for easy identification of the approach end.

Ah, yes, had that terminology incorrect, these are threshold lights.

Now, how do I get them all to appear, instead of having half of them in the ground?

I know it’s an old post, but my solution has been to uncheck the lights in the runway properties and instead manually place them using a light row object and lighting presets in the airport properties window. Anything else and you get the strange embedded lights mixing with a few light standards.

well, this is a really big problem that has been with us from the very beginning and and of course it also exists in many paid scenary from developers of different levels…
this is strange but there is still no convenient solution to this problem :smiling_face_with_tear:
it was also discussed here: rwy landing lights on the surface and above the surface - MSFS DevSupport