Throttle not responding with Honeycomb Bravo Throttle

I’m having an issue with the Honeycomb Bravo Throttle. When flying the throttle does not respond despite that the axis shows that they work on controllers settings. The problem started to occur today when I got my Logitech Rudder Pedals and updated to the UK world update. I also having the “starter engaged” lamp on Honeycomb Bravo Throttle engaged. I would appreciate if anyone have a solution to this since I am unable to find similar issues posted on the forum

When I first got mine, the default configuration didn’t respond to the second throttle lever, but the first was fine. Honeycomb’s FAQ page links to a video which explains how to fix this, by unbinding the lever from throttle 2 axis, verifying it clear, and then re-binding the same axis to the same binding. It’s worked flawlessly since.

I don’t know if this could be what you’re seeing, or something related.

1 Like

I had the same issue. UK update broke all of the levers on my Honeycomb Bravo. You need to manually clear the inputs for each lever and set them again as Vibstronium mentioned.

1 Like

I came to the conclusion that I had the ignition switch turned on to ‘start’ instead of ‘both’ on my Honeycomb Alpha Yoke. That messed up the magneto/electronic of the Cessna 172. That made the rpm drop.

1 Like